Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm Back!!

Finally! An entry almost after a month! I'm back to being the bum cum cannot-make-it housewifey which explains why I'm finally blogging.

I spent 2weeks back home and I wish it had been longer. There were so many things to do and some of them I didn't manage to accomplish. I didn't even visit my dog and I'm still feeling guilty about it. I'm a bad mommy. Period.

I brought back with me 65kg worth of toiletries, food and stationery. Isn't that impressive? Fortunately, we didn't have to pay for the extra 25kg cos we were entitled to an extra 30kg. Thanks to frequent flyer program. I have the license to bring back more stuff from now on which means I can set up a mini ali mama shop here already. It's a good way to earn some extra pocket money since I'm jobless. Hmm...

I've stashed away all the food in a cupboard. Every now and then, I would open the cupboard and admire the colourful packagings. That's when my face would crease into a smile. I feel happy by just looking at all the food I've had, especially the junk food section (Yes! SECTIONS! You've heard it right. I've organised the types of food I have in sections.). It's like I've gone grocery shopping in Cold Storage/NTUC. The experience is simply exhilarating!

I'm not sure if anyone out there feels the same way as I do. Maybe I'm just being weird or food deprived. Anyway, I'm absolutely ecstatic with all the food I have. I can cook up a storm in the kitchen! I can stuff my face with all the junk food! I can make jelly! I can fry keropok! Woohoo!!!

No comments: