Thursday, November 20, 2008

I Want to be a Farmer

About a month ago, I scattered some tomato and capsicum seeds on my flowerbed. The plants began to sprout a few days later and now they are growing pretty well. It takes 100 days for the plants to bear fruits. I need to wait for another 2 more months before I can see the fruits of my labour. I bet the tomatoes and capsium will taste sweeter and better than any others. But on the other hand, I'm wondering if this is a suitable season to grow tomatoes and capsicum. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

That's my small little flowerbed which I initially intended to grow lovely flowers. I ended up planting vegtables cos I want to be a farmer.

Farmer J trying to look hardworking while loosening the soil.

Another Farmer J who is Farmer J's assistant NOT pretending to be hardworking but was taking his job very seriously.

No comments: