Saturday, June 21, 2008

Random Thoughts

1. What does 'catching up' with old friends really mean? Very often, it becomes a gossip session - updating me with what has happened to so and so and blah blah blah. I cannot deny the fact that those juicy news do amuse me and provide much entertainment but after a while, it ceases to excite me. And at the end of the day, I questioned myself, 'So, what has really happened to him/her? Is he/she doing fine? Do I really know?' 'Catching up' becomes meaningless when all I know is about others who mean nothing to me rather than those whom I really care.

2. It's strange. I'm beginning to miss Ali baba land. I wonder why.

3. I've been listening to Pink Martini's album. Gwen loves the song 'Que Sera Sera'. I love it too. There's something magical about the song. I sang it to Gwen when she was upset. She smiled and then broke into laughter. I'm very sure I am a good singer.

4. My Sony Cybershot died on me. I'm pretty upset about it. First, I can't take pics. Second, it means I need to spend money to get a new camera. I'm thinking of getting a SLR camera. I wanna take pics that look pro! I wanna be a pro photographer! Yes! Keep on dreaming, gal!

No comments: