Monday, June 23, 2008

First Day of School

Glenn was making a racket while all of us in the other room were still asleep.

"I don't want! I don't want!!!" Glenn screamed at the top of his lungs.

Gwen got up and ran out of the room. She must have gone to check what was happening.

"Cheh Cheh! HELP ME!!! I don't want to go to school!!!" Glenn pleaded.

I couldn't help laughing when I heard that. I thought the school which Glenn attended must be a really horrible horrible school. His teachers must be some hideous looking monsters who torture and evetually eat children up! Hahaha!

Then I thought of how I hated the first day of school too, especially after a long break. Imagine me screaming, "Darling! Darling! HELP ME! I don't want to go to school! I don't want to teach! SAVE ME!" That would be ultra funny.

So, yeah, first day of school sucks. Hang on in there, Didi. You'll survive!

No comments: