Friday, June 27, 2008

Early Bday Pressies

I've received 2 early bday pressies today. A Canon Ixus 90 and a Sony Ericsson W890i. Thank you, Darling! =)


I figured a SLR camera would be too good for an amateur like me. It would also be too cumbersome for me to carry around. Besides, knowing that I would lose interest in it in less than a week and hence chuck it aside, it's definitely a waste of money to make such an expensive purchase. So, I'm happy with what I've got. I can't wait to use it tomorrow. I wanna take nice pics with the babes at Dempsey.


Sis has the same handphone as me. Hers is bronze and mine is black. It's sleek and slim - just what I'm looking for in a handphone. It's my first Sony Ericsson. Time for a change from the usual Nokia phones. But it doesn't mean that I am no longer a loyal user of Nokia phones. I still own a Nokia N95. It's rather big and can't fit into my wristlet. Anyway, it's a gift and I shouldn't complain at all. So, I'm going to shut my mouth.

Thank you YOU again, Darling!

1 comment:

S said...

Happy Birthday, Jan! :)
May the Lord bless you richly in all you do.

Cheers,
sharoNG