Friday, March 12, 2010

FB Scandal

The Jack Neo scandal has triggered some great imagination in me.

While I was 'stalking' some folks on FB, I discovered that the hubby actually created a FB account some time back. I could tell it was a dormant account. There was no profile picture and hardly any activities listed on it. There were only two friends on the friend list. (How pathetic!) And one of them was a common friend of ours. The other one was a lady by the name of V Ong. Her profile picture showed her carrying a chubby cute little boy. And it was then my imagination started to run wild. Very wild. Insanely wild.

The hubby called from Algeria last night and an interesting conversation began.

Me: Darling. I wanna ask you something. Tell me honestly. Do you have a woman outside? And you even have a son with her?

The hubby: Huh?!? No! Don't have!

Me: Then who is this V Ong on your FB account. Besides M (our common friend), she's the only friend on your friend list. And she is a woman!

The hubby: Oooh...V Ong is my primary school friend.

Me: Don't bluff! She is your mistress right?! She even has a son with you right?! That's why she called herself V ONG right?! As in Mrs ONG right?!

The hubby: (Begins to laugh uncontrollably) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Me: When did you create this FB account? How come I don't know about it?

The hubby: I also don't know when I created it. I think some time back lah. I forgot already.

Me: You're lying. That V ONG is your mistress right?

The hubby: (Begins laughing again) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!! Aiya! You add her and ask her who she is lah. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

So you can see, this nutty wifey had actually made the hubby very happy that night. Thank you, Jack Neo!

No comments: