Friday, March 20, 2009

Clueless

I did a "Which profession suits you the best?" quiz on Facebook. I normally wouldn't bother to take a second look at such quizzes. But this afternoon, I did it. That is, after much hesitation. And I feel absolutely silly now.

Anyway, the results says, "NO CLUE". I thought that is so apt at this point of time, to be specific. Seriously, I have no inkling on what I want to do when my NPL ends. Do I want to continue moulding the next generation? A part of me says 'yes' yet the other part says otherwise. As much as I miss my teaching days, I am clearly aware of what I dislike about the job. Ah...I feel as if I'm suffering from mid-life crisis - lost in a big big world, desperately searching for the right career. And now I feel silly all over again for being silly. Ignore me, pls.

1 comment:

S said...

don't worry, jan! it's normal.

that itchy feeling creeps up on me every now & then too! & the quiz also says i should be a photographer, of which i LOVE photography. :)

who knows, maybe by then, you'd have some OTHER distraction to make you wanna stay home or do some other work of some other unexplored nature. ;)

just pray about it. i'm sure He'll give you peace in your heart when the time comes. :)

take care!