Sunday, February 15, 2009

Back but Unready

I've been on a hiatus from the blogsphere for almost a month. Not that I have nothing to blog about. In fact, I've got alot to share cos the past month was one of the most exciting ones I've had.

So, what did I do? I had the most exhausting and amazing holiday in Italy, returned home to celebrate Chinese New Year with my family, bonded with my nephews whom I had not seen for 2 years, had our family photo taken in a studio, spent time with Mika, enjoyed pigging out, met up with good friends and celebrated some good news.

With so much happening within a short span of time, can anyone blame me for not blogging? I guess not. Now that I'm back in Ali Baba land, I should have all the time in the world to blog. But I guess not too. Cos I'm too lazy to organise my thoughts. So just let me indulge in indolence. Just for a little while more.

P/S: Happy Valentine's Day to all. No flowers, gifts or chocolates today but I'm showered with TLC all year round. =)

No comments: