Friday, January 2, 2009

The Princess Goes to School!

My princess is officially a primary one student today! How time flies! Sometimes I wish she hasn't grown up so fast. I miss those days when she was just a toddler. She would insist carrying my black Sisley bag during shopping trips and refuse to let go. And she would cry each time I said goodbye before we went our separate ways. Aw...she's such a darling!

Gwendolyn will be in Ai Tong School, my sis' alma mater. I hope she's having fun on her first day of school. It's a pity I am not around to give her a big fat kiss and a bear hug before she heads for school. Sis sent me pics of her in school uniform. She looks absolutely cute!

My princess Gwendolyn, I hope you've made many friends and is having fun.
Yiyi loves you very much.

No comments: