Friday, January 9, 2009

Bizarre or Not?

Sometimes, I have these bizarre thoughts swirling in my head. Here's some of them on my list.

1. While I watched the heartwrenching footages on the war in Gaza, I announced to the hubby that I would like to be a humanitarian aid worker in Gaza to help the civillians. I want to be there physically in the war zone, helping the victims of this brutal war. And this afternoon, I learnt that there were demonstrations held across the world against the Gaza war. Immediately, I wished I were one of the protesters voicing my anger while we took to the streets.

2. I've been thinking how wonderful it would be to bring an Algerian kid back to Singapore for a holiday. I won't be greedy. Just one kid will do. It would be an eye opener for him/her. Imagine how happy the kid would be to experience life outside of Algeria!

3. I imagined the hubby and I leaving everything behind so that we can go backpacking around the world, covering each and every continent. That would be an experience of a life time.

4. I imagined myself getting a tattoo on my back. Not a teeny weeny one. But one that is huge enough to cover the whole of my back. I haven't decided on the design. Maybe I'll go for a dragon or maybe a fairy or a butterfly. I don't know yet. I will leave it to my next bizarre thought.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No. 1-3 sounds gd.... but no-no to no. 4 pls!!! Your back is lovely as it is now!