Sunday, April 4, 2010

Inflation

No. I'm not referring to the rate at which prices of goods and services is rising. I'm referring to the new accessory I've acquired - my bump.
When I look down, I'm amazed by how much my bump has inflated. It hasn't become a hindrance yet in the sense that I could still go on with my exercise routine, walk normally and not waddle, bend down to tie my shoelaces, sit on the floor and get up in a dignified manner and cut my toenails. I wonder when my toes would become invisible while I'm standing up. I guess by then, inflation would have hit its peak.
For posterity, I must record down in pictorial form, the rate at which my bump has inflated.
(From left to right)
11wk 3d.
13wk 1d.
(From left to right)
17wk 1d.
19wk 3d.

22wk 2d.
These are my fav pics so far.

And the lastest...26wk 3d.

No comments: