Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Where Are You, My Peppy Gal?

The hubby and I received a very sad news tonight. Peppy was shot by an Algerian. We do not know who did it, how it happened, when it happened and where it happened. Nobody saw her body. All we know is that Peppy did not come home on 27 and 28 Dec 2009. My driver then heard from someone that an algerian had shot Peppy and that she was dead.

I do not know if Peppy is really dead since her body was not found. Deep in my heart, I'm still hoping that she is alive. Maybe she managed to escape and is hiding in somewhere safe. Maybe she wandered too far away from home and couldn't find her way back. Maybe she found herself a partner and decided to leave with him. I do not know. My only wish is that my Peppy gal is still alive.

Where are you, my Peppy gal? Please come home if you are still alive. I miss you.

No comments: